1435 Sulaine Pl
Corpus Christi, TX 78415
(361) 889-3344 fax
For All Residents
- Enrollment assistance for secondary education programs
- Craft Training Center support
- GED assistance
- Annual job fair
- Resume building, Career exploration, Interview techniques. Application assistance
- Computer lab with internet access for job searches
- Provide an annual employment workshop
- Weekly job postings
- RTA Bus tokens for job searching and employment
- Karing Kitchen Programs provides food on a referral basis. See Property Manager.
- Health Fairs
- Safety Workshops
- Referral for supportive services including mental and home health service
For Youth Residents
- Summer lunch program
- Daily snacks for youth courtesy of Kids Cafe
- Toys for Tots. Our 2014 campaign served a total of 752 children, 355 Families. See your Property Manager for 2019 applications.
- Holiday food baskets. Distributed 200 baskets!
- La Armada Recreation Center open 3pm to 7pm for ages 6 – 18 years. Download application here.
- Youth Odyssey program available in January, May, September every year for ages 10-18 years.